As a Seller and/or Supplier (referenced as Supplier from this point forward) to Purchaser, it is agreed and understood that when accepting the
Purchaser's purchase order, your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations that support our AS9100 standards and business
requirements for those purchase orders designated as 'Quality Controlled Item' (henceforth 'QC Item') purchases.
A 'QC Item' is designated on our purchase order with a 'Yes' in the 'QC Item' description line. For those purchase orders identified as 'Deliverable
Items' the following requirements are to be considered as terms and conditions to the purchase:
1. Products will be delivered 100% on-time. If the agreed upon delivery date cannot be met, the Purchaser must be notified in advance for
determination if the purchase will be continued and acceptable.
2. Products will be correct and free of defects per the supplied Requisition (incl. attachments).
3. Purchaser will be contacted, by the supplier in the event of nonconforming product or material. Arrangements for approval of supplier
nonconforming product or material must be known and approved by Purchaser prior to delivery.
4. The Supplier will contact Purchaser of any changes to a product and/or process and obtain approval from the Purchaser when the change affects
the original Requisition.
5. Purchaser, their customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to all supplier facilities involved in the critical product order and
to all applicable records. Records shall be available for review by customers and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory
6. Where required on Purchaser's Requisition, its suppliers must use Purchasers, customer-approved special process sources.
7. It is required that the Supplier have policies and procedures to identify potential Counterfeit Parts from suppliers. Seller shall immediately notify
DAC with the pertinent facts if Supplier becomes aware of or suspects that Counterfeit Parts may have been used in a product delivered to DAC. In
the event that products delivered under this order constitutes or includes Counterfeit Parts, Supplier shall, at its expense, promptly replace such
Counterfeit Parts with genuine parts conforming to the requirements of this order. Notwithstanding any other provision in this order, Seller shall be
liable for all costs relating to the removal and replacement of Counterfeit Parts.